Our Nurses Are Experienced With Vitamin Booster Injections
We come prepared with everything to your appointment so we can make adjustments or add anything that you wish to receive. Consult with your nurse to add a vitamin booster!
B-Complex - Brain Health & Blood Cell Booster
This formula helps break down proteins and fats while converting carbohydrates into energy for the body. B-Complex helps boost red blood cell production, increase your metabolism, strengthen your immune system, regulates your mood, appetite, and ability to sleep.
The complex includes:
• Vitamin B1: Also known as thiamine, vitamin B1 is necessary for producing energy at the cellular level as well as proper nerve functioning. It helps fight headaches, migraines and rosacea.
• Vitamin B2: Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 helps cells produce energy and aids in proper respiration. It fights depression, insomnia, indigestion, muscle fatigue and skin issues.
• Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin, vitamin B3 is needed to break down fats and proteins and convert carbohydrates into energy. It helps with mood swings, depression, nausea, constipation and muscle weakness.
• Vitamin B5: Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 works to soothe adrenal glands and promote faster healing of wounds. It helps lower cholesterol and is known to relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
• Vitamin B6: Also known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is an anti-stress and anti-inflammatory vitamin. It helps regulate metabolism and blood sugar. It also may be useful in combating ADHD, atherosclerosis and kidney stones.
Glutathione - Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Aging
Powerful antioxidant. Protects health by detoxing and cleansing the liver.
This powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging vitamin helps rid the body of chemicals, toxins, pollution and harmful metals. It also cushions the body against damage from alcohol and diabetes. It's even known to reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, autism, psoriasis and Alzheimer’s. Most adults are severely deficient.
Lipo C - Slim Booster
Lipo C includes three separate lipotropic agents that, when combined with exercise and a healthy diet, can have synergistic benefits to promote fat and weight loss.
Targets Fat Deposits and Mass, Helps You Feel Fuller, Enhances Your Metabolism, Supports Liver Health, Improves Energy Levels, Mood and Mental Clarity
Taurine - Essential Amino Acid
Taurine is an amino acid that has several potential health benefits, including:
- Cardiovascular health: Taurine may help regulate heart rhythm, blood pressure, and prevent heart disease.
- Exercise performance: Taurine supplementation may improve exercise performance and reduce muscle damage.
- Brain function: Taurine plays a role in the regulation of neurotransmitters, improving cognitive function and reducing anxiety and depression.
- Antioxidant effects: Taurine has antioxidant properties that may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Liver health: Taurine has been shown to protect liver cells from oxidative damage and improve liver function.
Vitamin C - Immune Booster
Excellent antioxidant properties may lower risk of heart attack and stroke. Strengthens immune system, slows growth of cancer cells, supports collagen growth, antiviral properties, helps with fatigue, wound healing, and overcoming common illnesses.
HOW IV HYDRATION WORKS
HOW DO IV DRIPS WORK?
An IV fluid drip involves a small tube called a catheter and a saline-based electrolyte solution that contains your selected vitamins and nutrients. An IV drip delivers these essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive tract. There’s no wait time, and the nutrition is instantly available to remedy your body’s health and wellness needs. When vitamins and nutrients (or even medications) are administered through an IV, they are more effective than when they are consumed as a liquid or pill. When we ingest food or vitamins, these essential nutrients must first pass through the digestive system and get broken down before they can be transported to the cells that need them.
Our therapies are delivered to clients in their own environments (homes, offices, hotels etc.) and are administered by our certified nurses. Our network consists of licensed and insured nurse practitioners and registered nurses who are highly proficient in IV therapy with extensive medical backgrounds in emergency rooms, operating rooms, and ICUs.
Our IV infusions are mixed with essential fluids, electrolytes, vitamins and antioxidants, to quickly remedy a variety of conditions designed to promote whole-body health, help restore the body from hangovers, dehydration, jet-lag, exhaustion, athletic fatigue and more!
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR IV THERAPY?
The healing benefits of IV hydration are ideal for anyone looking to boost their immune system, replenish lost nutrients and feel better all around. The body needs a certain amount of vitamins and minerals to maintain normal, healthy functioning, but most of us fall short of consuming the optimum level of nutrients in our diet. Physicians have used IV therapy for years to bridge this gap and safely improve the health of patients with few risks or side effects. In addition to feeling your best after an IV infusion, some cocktails can also provide symptom relief from ailments such as fibromyalgia, migraines or asthma. Whether you have a specific concern or simply want to feel healthier and more energized, IV hydration could be the missing piece of your personal wellness plan.
While IV hydration can help you feel better or complement an existing treatment plan, you don’t have to be unwell to reap the benefits. As either a single treatment or something that you incorporate into your routine, IV therapy is effective for patients with varied wellness goals. Our team can develop customized treatments to help you feel like your best self with precise combinations of nutrients tailored to your unique needs.
WHAT GOES INTO AN IV?
Each concoction differs depending on the health and wellness needs of each patient. The most common ingredients that go into IV's include:
Saline. This a solution of salt in water and is the most common type of fluid for IV's. A Saline solution is great for dehydration and hangovers since sodium is a type of electrolyte.
Vitamins. The benefits of vitamins and antioxidants are essential, as they can give us a boost of energy, strengthen our immune system, plus so much more.
Electrolytes. These essential elements and compounds hydrate our bodies, regulate nerve and muscle function, regulate blood pressure, and more. Besides sodium, your body needs potassium, calcium, bicarbonate, magnesium, chloride and phosphate — all of which are electrolytes.
IS IV HYDRATION SAFE?
Yes, IV hydration very safe. All of our vitamins are FDA-approved and go through high levels of testing before they’re made available to our clients. All IV drips are administered by a registered nurse and with guidance from our medical director. Before any client receives IV hydration, we evaluate their health history.
Side effects from IV hydration are generally non-existent or very mild. On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection, and this could last from a few minutes to several days. However, true allergic reactions are extremely rare.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET AN IV?
We recommend our clients come in for IV hydration at least 1-2 times a month. We take a customized approach to suit your individual needs. For preventative health and wellness, we recommend two IV drips per month, as this helps balance out any vitamin deficiencies.